Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Rubinius / Ruby #rbxday Hackfest In Downtown Mountain View
Friday, August 5, 2011 from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
Join Outright, Engine Yard, and Brian Ford (aka brixen), core Rubinius team member, for #rbxday in downtown Mountain View. We want to give developers a place to get together and hack, drink and eat for a global Rubinius hack day party.
- Beer, drinks, pizza (beer all day, pizza around 6:00)
- Desks, whiteboards
- Expert help from Brian Ford (Rubinius core team member)
- Rubinius shirts and stickers
- Instructions on getting Rubinius up and running on your machine
- Mini remote control helicopters (we have IR jammers as well)
You need to bring:
- Ruby project to run on Rubinius
- Your performance testing, bug reporting, community strengthening skills
Outright is a startup that helps small business thrive. We are a ruby based shop and want give back to the ruby community and the awesome Rubinius project. To find out more about #rbxday:
We'll be blogging, taking pictures, and hacking all day long. Come join the party and help contribute to a worthy open source project.
When & Where
Outright.com is streamlining the work involved with owning a business, helping entrepreneurs pay the right taxes, record financial transactions, and keep their businesses on track and growing.
With a unique combination of Ruby on Rails expertise, operations automation, open source community involvement, and world-class service, Engine Yard empowers businesses to build and run cloud-based applications easily and cost-effectively.